I received this last night on Smaller Indiana and completed it. Then I thought that it would be a great thing for everyone on Stark Reality to complete as well. Why not let everyone know 7 things about you that they may not already know!
So here goes. . . I will start.
1. First and foremost, I love my family! I am married to a wonderful husband (Mark) and have two great kids, Nathan (almost 6 yrs old) and Lisa (3 yrs. old). I have an awesome younger sister (Angie) and brother (Andy)!
2. My husband Mark is very understanding and knows that I have to get out there in order to grow my business! He makes sure that he takes care of the kids at least two days a week so that I can attend events!
2. I wish I saw my family more! Most of my family is down south so I do not see them very often! I do have a brother and sister-in-law that live in Fishers! I wish I spent more time with them and my kids got to know them more and vise versa!!
3. I used to be a special education teacher. I was a teacher for 7 years before I stayed home to grow my business and raise my family.
4. I am from Southern Indiana- Evansville area - and almost all of my family still lives down there. Excluding my sister and her family (in St. Louis) and my brother and his wife, Allison (in Fishers)
5. I love networking and meeting new people! Anyone who knew me in my teaching years will be really surprised about this but it is true! I love getting out and meeting new people and then figuring out how I can connect them to others!
6. I have a great group of friends! Many are from networking and then others from when I moved to Indianapolis! They really made me feel at home when I was 3 1/2 hours away!
7. Allison Witmeier is my sister in law (who started me on this list last night on Smaller Indiana)
! She is married to my great "YOUNGER Brother"! Which I love to say because he is much bigger than me! If anyone knows him, "He is kinda of big deal" Or so he says! I grew up with him and can tell stories otherwise!
Rules are below. Enjoy!
Now YOUR turn to continue:
Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs or this page.
Let them know they’ve been tagged.